Sprout Therapeutic Riding and Education Center is a mission-based non-profit organization providing equine assisted activities and therapies to individuals seeking opportunities for growth. Sprout Therapeutic Riding and Education Center seeks to raise public awareness about special needs and to provide dynamic learning, recreation, socialization and therapy opportunities for individuals and groups in a farm environment.
Our mission is to provide an integrated (“all-in-one”) therapy and recreational center that empowers families to become their own experts about their children’s potential. As a mother of a child with special needs, my dream has always been to create a caring place where families can obtain practical and collaborative therapies in one location. My greatest wish is to help you navigate your family’s journey and create a meaningful road map for your child and family’s future. At Wings to Fly, we will always strive to:
- Put your child’s individual needs as our first priority
- Listen to your family’s wishes for your future
- Collaborate as a team with you and among all our therapists
- Brainstorm strategies to help you during challenging situations
- Provide opportunities for personal growth through educational trainings, webinars, speakers, workshops and other offerings
- Integrate family members (siblings, grandparents, babysitters, etc.) into your child's therapy plan